Market Access Manager
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 75,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help enhance the safety and efficiency of patient care. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care.
BD Interventional (BDI) focus on leading innovation and life-enhancing devices in the field of surgical, cardiovascular, urological and critical care interventions seeking at advancing the treatment of high burden diseases and enabling surgical and interventional procedures.
As the Market Access Manager, you will play a meaningful role in formulating market access strategies for the Benelux market. You will lead the country collaboration with Health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) to develop the Benelux market access strategy to ensure product(s) secure market access and payment while positioning the company for delivering significant value propositions to all partners. Reporting to the country business leader BD Interventional, you will be responsible for developing and leading a comprehensive market access and payer value strategy for the BD Interventional business in the country to ensure commercial success. This position involves a significant level of autonomy and requires an ambitious individual who is willing and able to be highly involved in both an operational and strategic level.
- Apply a deep understanding of country-level reimbursement trends, policies and guidelines and establishing/executing on a strategic market access vision for the BDI business owning the development of country market access and payer value strategy to include the proactive identification of critical issues, opportunities and key evidence needs to support the payer value proposition
- Lead a broad scope of market access initiatives developing cross functional strategies to include: Landscape assessments, market access and value strategy workshops, payer advisory boards and partner engagement planning and execution.
- Lead the country engagement of external market access audiences including payors, policy makers and appropriate authorities at the national, regional and local level.
- Partner with key cross functional groups (medical affairs, commercial teams, regulatory, HEOR, PPA) to identify and resolve payment issues that may be barriers to product market access.
- Localize and tactically implement the market access strategy including HTA submissions and market access initiatives at the institutional level
- Work closely with the regulatory, clinical and commercial teams to ensure understanding and alignment
- Be responsible for the identification and country adoption of Alternative Funding Schemes and Innovative Contracting options to establish new funding pathways for key products.
- Serve as a key evidence generation partner to help craft data and evidence to build and implement efficient market access
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise of payers and payer systems across the country to build and maintain a confirmed understanding of external dynamics and trends in pricing, payment and health technology assessment
- University degree (Medical, Biomed, pharmacist, master in sciences or similar)
- Proven experience and ability developing, presenting and delivering the strategy within the Benelux region.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, a CRO or a healthcare organization (sick fund, INAMI…)
- Good knowledge of price and reimbursement processes and regulations in Belgium / Netherlands
- Clear focus for influencing and negotiating with access collaborators and Key Opinion Leaders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and persuasive abilities to develop and implement regional strategic plans
- You are able to work independently with minimal oversight and direction, to anticipate needs from leadership and other partners, and to balance multiple and often diverse priorities in order to align on a strategic and appropriate plan
- Highly developed project management skills and ability to handle a high degree of complexity
- Knowledge of the healthcare market is an advantage to have
- Evidence based track record in solution selling and cross functional selling is a plus
Wat we bieden
- A varied function with international contacts within a company with an important social contribution in a value driven organization
- An informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture.
- An environment that lets you grow and develop (national or international)
- A very attractive remuneration package
Neem contact met ons op,
dan bespreken we of het een match zou kunnen zijn!